1. Hitting the gym immediately after work since I skipped my workout this morning. I’ve felt extra drained this week and opting to take my morning a little easier than running on the treadmill felt much better. But I know by the end of the day, my legs will be ready to get movin’.
2. Date night with Greg at a brand new restaurant called FED. I love trying new veggie burgers, so that may be hard to resist, but their shrimp tacos sound great. The salads sound awfully good too – Fresh local Arugula, bacon dust, toasted pistachios, goat cheese fritters, tomato, Fig vinaigrette – woah. Tough decisions! I’ll try not to think about it all day and just see what sounds good when when we get there tonight.
3. A MUCH needed haircut. I only get my hair cut about twice per year. I’m very low maintenance and only ever get a trim. I’m likely going to go a bit shorter than I normally would in preparation for summer (if summer ever comes that is). I’m sure I’ll be thinking, “Oh my gosh it’s so short and different!” And everyone else will say, “Oh, you got a haircut? I didn’t notice.” But seriously, my ends are awful. I’m about to chop them off myself. I’m thinking of some layers like Kristin’s here, but probably a little bit shorter overall…
4. Wedding time!!! Our friends are getting married here in Charleston on Saturday evening and I can’t waaaaiittt! After a spring and summer packed full of weddings last year (including our own, duh!), I’m excited to celebrate with even more of our friends and getting married this year.
5. Church WITH Greg. While we both go to church pretty much every week, I also teach Sunday School. This means we’ll go to different services pretty often. I have the week off of teaching for the first time in a while, so I’m looking forward to going to our favorite service TOGETHER.
6. I know Monday isn’t the weekend, but to help transition from Sunday to Monday a little better, go to Dunkin’ Donuts for a free iced coffee! (only at participating stores so check your local store first 🙂 )Unfortunately I gave up coffee for lent so I can’t participate on Monday. You can even customize your coffee with their flavors including French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond, Blueberry, Coconut, Cinnamon, Caramel and Raspberry. Mmmm, get a coconut one for me!